Looking for a new Blog look?

Then Please contact me to discuss your requirements and the Price list.

For an update on Work i am doing for you please click here to see the Works Schedule

Monday 29 September 2008

Custom Blog

Its been another Blog Day today....

More custom Blog Request are coming in Thick & Fast,

This is 1 i did today for Jilly you can click here to have a better view and also you can check her blog out while your there!
(click on above image to enlarge)

You may also noticed a few extra things today

First off "chat button" if you want "live" chat with me then click it when I'm on-line.
If you want to see the progress of your "custom work Request" then click on the link at top of this page to take you to the " schedule of works"
And finally if you require some custom work etc from me, Then your find on your right hand side near the top some Important Text, That will explain that there is now Form you MUST click and fill out for me to be able to help you out.


1 comment:

KnT79 said...

This is the Highest Paying Get Paid Money To View Advertisements site of 2010. click here for more info...

Hello, My name is Kathy. I am a work from home mom of two children. If you clicked the above link you will see a site that is willing to pay anyone $10+ a week, just for one hour a day of your time to view and sign up for advertisements. I signed up a few days ago and in my first week I am just about at $15! The more effort and confidence you put into this site, the more money you make. As payment they give out PayPal money, amazon, and other prizes. They will add more gifts very soon.

Questions? Or just want to chat?
Email me at Katty98105@hotmail.com

By the way, these are very beautiful blog templates! I saw your work on another and had to click to look at more.